Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's OK!




...to be disappointed when your Kindle says you're at 84% of a book, and it ends at 86%. I always feel gypped when that happens!

...to open up a Word document to make sure I spelled "gypped" the right way ;)

...to be pee-my-pants excited for my parents to get here in less than a week! YAY!

...to be done with about half of my Christmas shopping.

...and to be giving homemade gifts this year to a lot of our family.

...to have NO idea why God does things the way He does, but to trust him anyways.

...to already know that I'm not counting calories on Thanksgiving :)

...to be SO thankful that I have such supportive parents AND in-laws.

...that in another week I'll have another functioning bathroom in my house! Yahoo!

...to be happy for all of this snow, so I can wear my boots with tha furrrrrrrr

...to eat the whole damn box of mac n cheese for dinner.

...to be planning trips for next year already!

...that I still haven't put my light switch covers back on after painting.

...that I laid in bed and did almost nothing last Sunday.

...to not have remote start...wait, what?! That's not ok...

...that I've lost another 2 lbs since my last MFP weigh-in...WHOOP WHOOP! That's 18 lbs lost since I started MFP in February. Don't stop, get it get it.

...to miss your hubby when he goes on out of town trips. :(

...to take a long, steamy shower and use all of the hot water :)

What's OK with you guys this week? Hmmmm???

5 comments:

  1. I'm OK with....
    Learning a new knitting technique and getting frustrated
    Having an argument with my daughter but getting extra hugs later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...what do you mean? Your Kindle only lets you read 86% of the book?

    That is a sad, sad person that counts calories on Thanksgiving. Congrats on losing 18 pounds though!! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. new[est] follower! loving your blog so far! can't wait to keep following along! 18 lbs- way to go!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mac and Cheese is my weakness! Totally ok. Especially if its plain jane out of the perfect blue box mac and cheese. --Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. Now I have that song in my head! "Don't stop, get it, get it!"

    ReplyDelete