Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cutie Patootie

Here are the SUPER CUTE photos of my niece taken a couple weeks ago!

Really, there are no words, so I'll just let the pictures do the talking :)



Look at this leaf! I think I shall tear it apart.
 

Thanks for bribing me with marshmallows, mom!


Aren't my sister and Kendall beautiful :) And yes, she does have a lazy eye, which 
she'll be getting surgery on soon.



And I know I showed this one already, but it really is my favorite :) This little love bug 
has a special place in her auntie's heart :)

8 comments:

  1. OMG!! your Niece is beautiful! What great pictures girl! How could you not be a proud Aunt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious!! And I just love her polka dot coat!!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable and your sister is beautiful! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cuteness!!!!! Okay, so I woke up not in the best mood and let me tell ya these pictures made me smile!!! She is such a doll!!!! AWW!!! Love the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl these pictures are great and your niece is just presh but I know you already know that.I just love this age

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg she is adorable...and I want her while outfit...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is sodarn cute! I love that jacket too ;) It's awesome that they offer surgery for lazy eye. I had friends that struggled with that when we were little.

    ReplyDelete