Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's Ok!

Linking up with Amber today, for It's Ok Thursday!


It's OK!!!

...that I started listening to Christmas music already! YEEAAAAAHHHH!!!

...that I skipped myfitnesspal for the past 5 months, but I'm back on track!

...that some days I don't drink a whole lot of water

...that the mother freaking election will be over by this time next week!

...that a lot of people don't get my sarcastic personality

...that I didn't go to Vegas at all this year. Wait, what? That's not ok...

...to ask for help at work when you don't know how to do something

...to reminisce back to college days when we thought that life was hard then...hahaha

...that if I had to plan my wedding all over again, I would do A LOT of different things

...that my mind races 100 miles per hour, almost all the time. Helloooo anxiety.

...that my dad commented for the first time EVER on this blog the other day! Say hello to my dad everyone!

...that I already am receiving a Christmas gift, from my girl Amanda! She's paying for me to get a professional blog design! WOOHOO!! Get ready for some changes around here!

...to wish I could make a meal from Pinterest for every meal, and not gain a pound

...that we didn't celebrate Halloween

...to drink a half bottle of wine on a "school night" aka, work night. Whoops!

...to have 4 TV screens in our home, when there are only 2 of us who live there

...to be completely in LOVE with this face :


Don't worry, I'll have cute picture overload of this little angel next week :)


What's OK with you guys this week???

9 comments:

  1. Nice post friend. I just want you to know that it's okay that I at too much candy last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok that I called you almost every day this week?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I LOVE Christmas music time!!
    I am a new follower.
    Dani
    http://footballandrainbows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Don't you especially love it when your parents comment on your blog? Mine usually read it and then tell me in person what they thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets also add that because you are listening to Christmas music you also want to start watching Christmas movies...i sure do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started listening to Christmas music too -- Michael Buble. So dreamy. Ha.

    New follower via the link up. Stop by and say hello. :)

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol.. I hear you on not drinking enough water and too much wine! Thank God the election is almost over!!! Have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That face is adorable! And it is totally okay to start listening to Christmas music. My favorite the Glee Pandora station.

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun OKs! Sorry but I'm not quite ready for Christmas music, but enjoy!

    ReplyDelete