FLIP ON!
...to Patrick, for being able to take our pups with him in the semi truck every day! Harley sleeps in the back, while Smoke usually rides shotgun. I love that they aren't at home every day!
...to being able to take off during my work day to visit a friend who came into town. We were roommates for part of college, and in the same sorority. She lives about 2 hours away from me, but we don't see each other as often as we should.
...to getting my hair did today! It's been 7 months since I had it cut or professionally colored! Yahoo!
...to the cutest pumpkin I ever did see :)
...to work finally slowing down
...to getting my Christmas shopping started, so I can actually get good gifts and not have to scramble during December to get stuff. The problem I run into is that I don't have a lot of stuff locally to buy since we live in such a small town, so I have to get it online. And with that you never know what shipping will be like during the holiday season.
FLIP OFF!
...the biggest flip off is a sad one...my in-laws dog died last week after it was hit by a car on the highway. It was also Patrick's dog while he was in high school. Tuff was about 15 years old, so he had a long and happy life. It's just so sad though, and those of you who have lost a pet understand the heartache. Rest in peace Tuffy Bear
...flip off to this mother flipping election and negative campaigns...it's almost over, it's almost over, it's almost over...
...speaking of online shopping, flip off to shipping prices! I had a free shipping coupon, but would have paid $16.99 for a bra and underwear to be shipped here from Victoria's Secret! Are you kidding me?!?!
...flip off to bullies
...flip off to living so far away from my family and some of my friends
...flip off to the University of Montana
GO BOBCATS!
Hope you all have a faaaaaabulous weekend!!







Don't you fret, we'll be kicking those Grizzlies butts!
ReplyDeleteAWE :{ I hate that about partricks dog and inlaws that is heart breaking
ReplyDeleteWonderful that you got your hair done! Good for you for holding out for 7 months...I bet you are so excited. I think we need to see some pics:)
ReplyDeleteFLIP ON to sweet surprise "just because" notes in the mail from an amazing cousin!! LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDelete