Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sunset Pictures of the Fields

The other night we went to our annual Farm Bureau family picnic, and as I was driving home the sun was setting and it gave me some perfect light to go out and take some pictures of our fields. I didn't have my "good" camera with me-which is just a good ol' point and click camera. All I had was my iphone, but I still think I did alright.

Enjoy!










Also, please just enjoy looking at my pictures, don't steal them :) Or just ask my permission to share and I'd love to share them with you. Thanks!

We're off to the big lake tomorrow with friends for the 4th, and I'm off on a shopping trip with my mother in law the rest of the weekend so I won't be back until next week! But I'm sure most of you have fun plans for your long weekends (which hopefully it is for most of you!), so you won't miss me a bit.

Happy America Day!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Nicole!! These are amazing! Love them so much! I hope you have a blast on your long weekend.

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Nicole...these are GORGEOUS!!!! I love the 4th and 5th ones.
    Enjoy your 4th and shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! I really love the one of the dirt road. I just can't get over how unobstructed the views are in Montana. No buildings, no trees, nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty and I are checking out your blog (to get some ideas for my website) and we were both commenting about what a good photographer you are (and I use to be married to one!). Love, love, love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vertical photo with the fence posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I am so behind reading blogs! I have 544 in my Bloglovin' list! haha

    ReplyDelete