1) Cook 20 new recipes from Pinterest: 6/20 I haven't been feeling very adventurous with cooking lately, so I haven't made anything new. I better get on this if I want to finish by the end of the year.
2) No online shopping for 1 month Done and done! It was one of my goals for the month of May, and I achieved it!
3) Visit 5 places I've never been before: 5/5 Check! In June I went to the Four Bears Casino in New Town, North Dakota to see Miranda Lambert play!
Also, this past weekend, the wedding was held at a place I'd never been in Billings and it was a beautiful venue-an old train station converted into an event center!
4) Read 20 books: Check! I read all 20 books by the beginning of May. Since then, I've read 6 more and currently on my 7th. Find me on GoodReads to see what I've been reading!
5) Send a note in the mail once a month to a friend: 7/12 I'm right on schedule with this one!
6) Complete 10 Pinterest ideas: 4/10 The first was my "Man" Easter basket, the second was my red white and blue pallet I made for my MIL's birthday, the third was instead of using burlap bows to hold my window curtains back, and the fourth was this:
7) Use some of my photography to decorate our home. Done! See the picture above!!
8) Complete the weekly savings money challenge. Nope! Haven't even started this one, so seeing how we're halfway through the year...it's probably a safe bet that I won't be doing this.
9) Take a week off of work, just because. Done!! I took a "staycation" in May and it was fabulous! 11 days off in a row.
10) Read a daily devotional book with my husband, every day. We started this at the beginning of the year, but haven't done a great job following it.
11) Host 3 giveaways on my blog. I've only done one so far...so we'll see how the rest of the year goes.
12) Give my blog a facelift. Done!
13) Finish 3 projects in our house: 1/3 I rearranged some things in our living room, but that's it. I have some curtains and rods to hang in our bedroom, so that will be another project complete. I need another idea though!
Overall, I have completed 6 of my 13 goals, so I'd say that's pretty good for being a little over halfway done with the year! I have only epically failed on the money savings challenge, but everything else I'm either on track, or have completed some of it.
How are you doing with your goals for the year?




You're doing great! I'm super impressed with your book goal and your no shopping for a month! You're awesome!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
Saving money is overrated (ok I'm just saying that because I haven't been doing well the last couple months) but I thought I'd try to help justify! Good work on your goals....I'd say right on track!
ReplyDeleteI would say that you're on track to complete pretty much everything!! Exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI suck at saving money for anything. I spend it on online shopping as soon as I realize that I have it some stashed away!
ReplyDeleteGood job on your goals - looks to me that you are right on track! I think you are doing a better job than I am on mine right now. The summer just seems to be flying by!
ReplyDelete