Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Saw It. Pinned It. Did It.

Linking up this week with Steph and Katie for:



When I saw this idea for a "Man's Easter Basket" I thought it was too cute. I often try to do small things for my hubby to show him I love him. Whether it's getting him a nice card, making his favorite dinner, or buying him a small gift, I like to do little stuff like that.

So when I came across this idea on Pinterest, I thought it was too cute!






When I was at the store getting all of my food for Easter dinner, I picked up some of his favorite snacks. We happened to have an empty Coors Light box at home, so I just cut off the top and stuffed everything inside. It was super easy, and I was SO excited to give it to him!

Easter morning it was the first thing I did. I woke up, wished him a Happy Easter, and went and grabbed his Easter basket from the other room where I had it hiding. Well, he loved it! He's been enjoying his little snacks and treats all week.

Here is my final product:





Did you guys do anything fun for an Easter basket?

Sorry I've been MIA all week! Work has been busy, and I've had to help a couple times with the cows and calves! Plus we're getting ready to head to the PBR rodeo in Billings this weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Great idea! Enjoy the rodeo!
    My birthday was Easter, so I had an automatic celebration. :)
    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love this idea!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! That pin is from my basket I made Billy last year! LOVE IT SO MUCH HAHA :) Yours looks so good too!! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great~! And to think I was worried you'd drank all his beer! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - could be used for several occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! But of course, thinking like a man, I was like "wait, is that any empty beer box? Where's the beer?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such an awesome idea! Although I'm pretty sure my husband will always be happiest with just a case of bear, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha this is cute, but if I gave my hubby a box without beer in it he'd be pissed! {Even if the beer was in the fridge hehe} I did make Easter bags for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute idea! It turned out great :) yay for candy! ;)

    ReplyDelete