My post is up a bit late today, but better late than never, right? So here we go!
It's ok...
-that I've been more tired than normal this week, even after getting more sleep!
-that I still haven't ordered seed for my garden
-that I feel asleep while Pinteresting last night.
-to be late for work because I was making my hair look super cute
-by the way I hate taking selfies, cause it always feels awkward sitting taking pictures of myself to post on the internet. Anyone else feel that way?
-it's ok that my coworker is leaving, moving back to California :(
-that I love my 25 mile drive home from work...because I get to see scenery like this:
-it's ok to love you job, and look forward to going to it every day :)
-it's ok to feel like a garbage disposal after you annihilate everything in your cupboards, and are still hungry. I blame pms.
Short and sweet, but I'm a busy girl! Hope you all have a fabulous Friday eve!







Nicole! You look fabulous! Don't feel awkward taking selfies! My hubby always makes fun of me but I tell him I am making sure I'm looking good for him! lol
ReplyDeleteHottie!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst, your hair looks amazing!!! TOTALLY ok to be late for that!
ReplyDeleteSecond, envious of your scenery - I have flat IL to look at...zzzzzz....
Third, I love my job!
Fourth, I still haven't decided what flowers I want this year and hope it gets warm enough soon to pick some out...
Have a great weekend!