Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, April 12, 2013

This is Good Stuff Right Here

A friend posted this on Facebook the other day. Any married person, engaged person, or person thinking they want to get married, should read this and REALLY, I mean REALLY take it to heart.


Not only that stuff, but learning to apologize and give forgiveness when it is due.

That's all for today friends. Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Love this, Nicole!! One of my friends this week was talking about how marriage (or any relationship) is like a bank and when the other person does something nice, they make a deposit in the bank and when they piss you off, they make a withdrawal, so you have to keep more money in the bank than you take out. I loved that too!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and this is awesome I firmly agree with this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also going to tell you how hot you are! Loving those instagram pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very true! I will have to show D. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I never thought of it that way! I definitely agree. People wonder why marriages don't work these days and this IS why.

    ReplyDelete