First of all, you all should know it's my half birthday today! But you can refrain from giving gifts...I'll let it slide just this once ;)
Linking up with Amber and Neely today...
It's Ok.....
...that I accidentally parked in a handicap parking spot last week. The ground was dirty/icy and I didn't see it until I was backing out! Whoops!
...to wake up smiling from a dream
...to answer when people call you the wrong name, and not correct them
...to never spend more than $7.99 on a book for my Kindle. And that's the STEEP end. I usually pay $2.99 or less
...to eat out even though you just went to the store and your fridge and cupboards are full
...that the only way I know where I'm supposed to be and when is due to my day planner
...to find it sad and pathetic when people do petty things to try and piss you off
...to have ice cream for dinner
...to love your in-laws and appreciate everything they do for you
...to cut this one short cause I have a lot to do!
Tomorrow I'm linking up with Almost Gypsy Soul for Soul Food Friday!! I'll have a great recipe for you!





lol.. I never correct someone if they get my name wrong! I don't know why but I am the one that feels bad! Hope your having a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Half-Birthday! Love your header logo. I have eaten out almost immediately after grocery shop too! LOL. just can't even bother making anything sometimes!
ReplyDeletePpl always get my name wrong, sometimes I don't correct them either Lol, don't feel bad I go out to eat with full cupboards to:) visiting from the linkup come say hi! http://adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.ca/?m=1
ReplyDeleteI love that we both blogged about our birthdays :)
ReplyDeleteI always go pick up food when I just went grocery shopping. It drives Nate crazy!
I have a few patients that call me Amy or Abby and I just answer instead of correcting them.
$2.99, MAYBE $3.99 is the most I'll ever pay for a kindle book too. I got Bossypants for $9.99, but that's only because I have a $10 Amazon credit. Holla!
Thanks for linking up, girlfriend!
I agree with the kindle part, i never spend a lot of money for kindle books unless it is something i REALLY want to read or if its say the last book in a series and i cant wait for the price to be lower before i want to read it.
ReplyDeleteIce cream for dinner! YESSS!
ReplyDeleteHappy half-birthday!!! Mine was a week ago, so we must be almost exactly a year apart! Now that I wrote that, maybe I'm remembering I already knew it....
I can totally understand parking in the wrong spot when it's snowy/icy. We end up all angled and practically in the middle of the road at work when it's like that! I also don't correct people when they say my name wrong.
ReplyDelete