Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, April 22, 2013

You Have GOT To Watch This!-Patrick's VLOG


Friends...this has never happened here on this blog....a VLOG of Patrick doing his best impressions and impersonations. There are about 15 of them. I read them off of a list, and he did his best impressions. Please excuse if the camera is a little shaky because as you'll hear, I was laughing hysterically. Oh, and my brother Dillon's voice made an appearance doing the Arnold Schwarzenegger impression. Our cousin Nathan was also over when we did this, and he thoroughly enjoyed laughing at Patrick too.

They're quite candid, these two:



You'll have to excuse my laughing in the background. Oh, and FYI...his hat says, "Next to sex I love my John Deere best."

And without further adieu....my husband.


6 comments:

  1. Haha. I knew he was good at that but didn't know he could do that many....you should have had him do Danielle lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love impressions!!! My Dad could do this so well and your husband gives him a run for his money!!!! Thank you for sharing and making me laugh :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This was AMAZING! Partick needs to make appearances more often! I laughed out loud the entire time! I am sure that you never have a dull moment with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay seriouslyyyy I had no idea he could do impressions so well!! That was really funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!!! George HW, George W, and Bill Clinton are my favorites! Maybe because it's funny to hear someone with a northern accent do Texas and Arkansas. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFLMBO!!! I was dying!
    Patrick...you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete