So here's a little secret of mine: I but almost EVERYTHING on sale. RARELY do I pay full price for something. If I can get it at discount or on clearance, what's the point of paying full price?
So...this whole outfit...
...cost me a whopping $65!
-Jeans: $20 Old Navy-Diva skinny jeans
-Shirt: $3 Gap
-Tank top: $10 Down East Basics
-Scarf: $7 Express
-Boots: $20 Ross
-Bracelet: $5 Local Boutique
I never thought that my articles of clothing from Old Navy and Ross would be the most expensive things I wear! But sure enough. And only $20 each, I say that's a good deal.
What about you guys? Are there any good places to shop that have good deals?
Come back tomorrow and I'll have a recap of my fun weekend!




You look so cute! And still so bundled up for April. ;o)
ReplyDeleteI don't really do any shopping. I wait for my friends to get tired of their clothes and then they pass them down to me. I don't know what I'm going to do when I get to London. Hand-me-down fashions work in Rockvale, TN, prob not so much in a big city.
CUTE outfit!
ReplyDeleteI love when you send me your outfit pictures!! It makes me feel so special:) You look gorgeous in this photo, as always. Seriously, cheers to you and your fabulousness!
ReplyDeleteCute and I also shop sales/clearance !!!!!
ReplyDelete