Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

...I Believe...

...I believe in the power of prayer...

...I believe that everyone deserves a second chance...

...I believe in miracles-I've seen one with my own eyes...

...I believe a long hot shower is good to clear your mind...

...I believe that a good snuggle session with your pups can instantly make you feel better...

...I believe in unconditional love...

...I believe God has a plan, and Jesus is the answer...

...I believe in a big, fat, ugly cry...

...I believe it's ok to be surrounded by complete silence...

...I believe in trying to see the good in everyone...

...I believe in every trial and situation, there is something to be learned...

...I believe that sometimes you will always have to be the bigger person when it comes to your relationships with different people...

...I believe in working hard instead of taking the easy way out...

...I believe that you always need to take time for yourself...

...I believe in giving 100% of yourself in every situation and relationship...

...I believe it's ok to get lost in a book or TV show just to escape your own life for a bit...

...I believe we are our own worst enemy and harshest critic at times...

...I believe every person is beautiful, in their own way...

...I believe in being kind...

...I believe in standing up for what is right, even if you're standing alone...

...I believe in being a leader, not a follower...

...I believe that sometimes it's better to just keep your mouth shut and your thoughts to yourself...

...I believe in myself...




What do you believe?

6 comments:

  1. love this.

    our beliefs make up who we are and it is important to stand up for what we believe in even if other people disagree.

    -Heather Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that you are pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen sister! These are all great and I believe in many of them too! I did one of these posts awhile back, but not sure where. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GREAT!
    Reading it again...for the 3rd time....

    ReplyDelete