It's OK...
...to unbutton your jeans if you've eaten too much
...to keep a secret!
...to turn your bathroom into a barber shop
Patrick giving our brother Dillon a haircut before Dill
goes to National Guard drill weekend.
...to apologize quickly to your spouse when you've been crabby. Sorry honey!
...to just keep eating the food you already have in your cupboards instead of going to the store
...to pay off debt!
...to pick your nose when that stubborn booger just won't come out. Hey, we've all done it.
...to STILL be wearing cool weather clothes.
...to throw your cats outside at night when it's only 20 degrees, because they're driving you NUTS when they're running up and down the halls playing in the middle of the night.
...to have an impromptu howling session with your dog
...to be in love with where I live
Picture was taken on my way home last week...there were no cars on the highway in front of me, and none behind me. I was literally the only person for miles.





Haha nice clarification on the picture ;) I would have thrown the cats out too and I'm trying not to grocery shop this week, because I don't want anything to go bad this weekend!
ReplyDeleteFabulous list!
ReplyDeleteWE all pick out boogers! No body can say that they don't! lol
ReplyDeleteIt is not only okay to unbutton your jeans when you've eaten too much, but also after a long day but you're too lazy to go get your sweatpants.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the picture you have of your dog howling. I think I have one almost exactly alike with my husband and my dog!
Found you via the link-up, Happy Thursday!
Always love reading your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat oks!! I love the dog howling. ;) And when is Patrick going to "guest" post again...?
ReplyDeleteHave a super weekend!
I just died laughing at the picking boogies part! :o)
ReplyDelete