Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, April 29, 2013

Angel Wings

Remember back in January when I asked you guys to go support this little boy Ryker and his family for the contest with the TV Show Live with Kelly and Michael?


Well we got word on Friday evening from my high school friend Tisha (who is Ryker's aunt), that this precious little baby earned his angel wings and left the earth to spend the rest of his days in heaven.

Please join me in praying for peace, healing and understanding for his family, and everyone else who was touched by this sweet little boy. 

Rest in peace sweet angel.

8 comments:

  1. I am so sad that he earned his wings. But SOO thankful that he does not have to live in pain anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad and unfair! I will be praying for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless his poor family. How sad.

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep thinking and getting sad about Ryker and his family and so I turn it into a prayer for them. Thank you for sharing his story with us all! Just another reminder that each day is a gift with the ones we love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It kills me when precious little lives are taken from us. He definitely got some angel wings, and my thoughts are with you and the family. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Nicole. We miss this little guy but are so happy for him that he is free.

    ReplyDelete