Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Life Lately in Pictures

My handsome boys got their hair cut last week. They love it! We usually just get it done once
a year. Harley gets hot really easily, so he looooves having his short hair.

The garden got tilled.....

It got warm! FINALLY!!! And of course I was blasting the air conditioning because I'm not
used to the warm weather yet.

I got a shoulder holster for my gun for Christmas from my parents. I mainly wanted it so
I could bring my gun with my when I run by myself down our county road. It normally hooks
onto a belt that you wear with jeans, but since I had on jogging pants I just wore a normal belt
around my waist. It worked just fine! I only had to scare off 1 person on my run that day :) Kidding :)
By the way, fun fact: Montana is an open carry state. So to wear my firearm like this, exposed, 
I would not need a concealed weapon permit. Now if I wore a sweatshirt over this, that 
would be considered concealed.

My sleepy little Harley after a long couple of days on the farm.

Ahhhh, this never gets old :)

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad it's finally getting warm for you out there! Those babies look cute with their hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! And Cory thinks I'm paranoid running with a knife in my sports bra. He would die if he saw this! :o)

    78 is pretty hot! We're kind of in that awkward stage right now where it's freezing in the morning and then in the 80's by the afternoon. I never know what the heck to wear for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart idea packing! Like that school teacher that was jogging over there last year. So I guess my husband and maybe me will be headed over there the end of May, to pick up a truck he left there last year. It's going to be a loooonnng drive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last pic. Gorgeous. If I was running and saw soneone packing heat id def get my run on haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that last picture. So beautiful. And I can't imagine what someone would do if they ran up on you with that gun! Ha!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Psh when did it get 78 there? The warmest we got was 66 and yes i turned my AC on too. When you get used to the negative temps 66 is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't think you would need a gun in Montana, but I'm all for packin' heat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dogs are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete