This isn't meant for anything specific going on, I just found it and had to share. No matter what friends, when bad things happen, you will learn from it. It might consume your life for a little while or even a long time. But just keep your head up, keep praying, and everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.




I'm glad you shared this today, applies to so much even when things are "good".
ReplyDeleteAll I can say to this is "Amen!" It's true and rings near to my heart!
ReplyDeletehey girly.
ReplyDeleteI needed this today! Thanks! :)
Love this. So true! I'm a firm believer that God gives us what we need when we need it. Ahead of a storm, you probably would say you could never make it through that, and after, you say that you have no idea how you did it, but somehow in the middle, you get the strength you need!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOMG.. I love this! I have been in my own Storm ever since my 17 Year old nephew was paralyzed in a horrible accident last summer! I can't help but feel empty for him and for my sister! I Know God has great plans for both of them and believe with all my heart that he doesn't let anyone take on anything they can't handle! God is good and will give us strength when we need it most! My family is living proof of that! Thanks for the reminder chica......
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful and inspiring, and we can all use it at some point in our lives. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete