Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Update!

God Bless America, because I had a GREAT long weekend!!!

Since everyone seemed to be doing their nails with a 4th of July theme, I thought I'd play along too-these are my real nails and I did them myself! And I included my ring in the picture because let's face it-we're all nosy and want to see pictures of other rings!


Thursday morning we headed out to Fort Peck lake to spend the day on a boat with a couple of friends. Here is Patrick consulting with Captain Wyatt.

Doing "the Titanic"

It was so relaxing to be out on the water, hanging out and just having a good time. 

I give the day a two thumbs up!

The day after that, my MIL and I went to Bismarck, North Dakota (about 270 miles away) to do some serious shopping. I'll just tell you that I am one lucky girl! I'm lucky Patrick is an only child and his mom likes to spoil her children :) It was a great two days shopping, then back home to clean house and spend some time with my hubby before the work week begins.

Oh, and don't worry, it's another short week for me, as I'm headed to Billings this weekend for a sorority sister's wedding. Woop woop!

How was your holiday weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like it was lots of fun!
    Ours was nice - trip to Six Flags, campfire each night with smores, a little work and napping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay looks like you guys had a good time. We had a short week and went camping. This weekend Jason and I are going camping again and Kendall gets to go fishing with grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails & your bling!

    Nate is an only child too - so his mom spoils the hell outta me too since I'm like the daughter she never had. ;) I don't complain!

    Annnd, Billings is where Nate is from. We may be making a trip this summer, and you should come back down ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nails look great! You would think I would have got festive with my nails, but I failed. Womp. Womp. Lake life is rexlaing! Lucky you for getting a shopping spree! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect weekend! And I LOVE your ring. Beautiful!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete