Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, November 5, 2010

F-F-F-Friday!

I had one of those days this week that made me look forward to today, Flip Off Friday, because I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to write!

To people who do not respect my time, or ignore the fact that I have something else going on and demand that I be somewhere at a certain time, FLIP OFF!!! I have a life. Just because yours is boring and much less interesting, doesn't mean you can suck me into your little black hole of lame-ness.

WHEW, that took a lot out of me. But I feel better :)

To the grocery store that is remodeling, FLIP OFF! It takes me about half hour longer than it needs to, because they moved everything around and I have to push my cart around piles of old flooring and construction stuff. It will be nice when it's done.

To my hair that is growing out too fast and you can now see my roots, flip off! Guess it's time to make another appointment.

To my brother, who has decided that "No-Shave November" is a good idea, flip off! I still love ya, but you're doing something that is absolutely disgusting, and it WILL be gone by the time I see you at the end of this month.

To my workplace administration who changed our insurance company again, flip off! This will make the THIRD time in a year I have to fill out a waiver form for insurance since I have it through my husband's job. It's kinda getting to be a pain in the you-know-what.

Ok, that's all :)

Happy Weekend, People!

2 comments: