Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Need Your Input

I am preparing WAY ahead of time for my office's Christmas party. It's going to be on December 17th, and it's going to be an UGLY SWEATER PARTY. Thanks to my mother in law, who hasn't cleaned out the sweaters in her closet since 1989, I have some pretty awesome clothes to pick from. This ugly sweater party is going to be a contest, and the winner gets prizes! The ugliest sweater is voted on by each person in my office, so I thought I would do a test run with you all to see which was your favorite, in hopes that my coworkers would pick the same way! Sooo....here are the lovely gems...

1.
2.
3.
4.

5.

6.
7.

So please, please, please vote on your favorite one and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I vote #4 or #6. Nice blog by the way....it's my first time reading and I'm captured. :)Love, Melinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time!!! I think I'm going to go with #4! Thanks for leaving a comment!!!!

    ReplyDelete