Well, I didn't really get around to doing my flip off Friday edition, because I have been CRAZY busy the last several days!
For work I did a HUGE fundraiser on Friday where we auction off decorate Christmas trees, wreaths, and centerpieces to help support the local Boys & Girls Club. We had a big social beforehand with local businesses, and I had to bake LOTS of cookies. So between helping cook for Thanksgiving, bake cookies, pack for a week of vacation starting Saturday morning, I really had about zero time to blog!
P.S. I am on vacation this week, so while I can't guarantee my blogs will have to do too much with Eastern MT, they will focus on my family and my time in Western MT, which I will be spending here all week.
So alas, here is my Flip Off Sunday edition:
To the 10 hour drive across the state of Montana, FLIP OFF! While seeing my family is SO worth it, the drive to get here is SOOOOO long!
To the deer that I had to slam on my brakes for, FLIP OFF! Because of this stupid deer, our subwoofer flew forward in the back seat of our truck and ripped all of the wires out of the amp...may have to get a new amp....grrrrr.
To my expanding waistline on vacation, FLIP OFF! My parents always make sure to feed us well when we come to visit, but I'll try to exercise on their elliptical machine while I'm here. That should help!
To Sundays filled with football, flip off! While I enjoy watching football, I can usually only watch so much of it. My husband however, yells at the TV, does the dances that the big ol' linemen do when they get a sack, watches the replays, and about 3 hours of Sportscenter afterwards. It's like I'm not married on Sundays!
To my 18 year-old brother's crappy beard, FLIP OFF! He decided to participate in a thing called "No Shave November." He has blonde hair, and he's still pretty young, so his "beard" is very, very sad looking. I'll be glad when December 1 gets here so he can shave that shit off of his face.
To my wallet that will most likely be empty after I go Christmas shopping this week, FLIP OFF! Curse you, Christmas sales!!!
Happy weekend peeps! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your families!!




No comments:
Post a Comment