To my CaRaZaY busy week, flip off! I have anxiety as it is and this crazy work stuff has got it going pretty good!
To the 5 whole degrees it was this morning when I got in my car, FLIP OFF! I DO NOT like single-digit weather :(
To all the haters who do not enjoy my Christmas decorations I already put up in my house AND office, Flip Off you stinkin' scrooges!!!
To the lady who was nice to my face on Monday, but told a COMPLETELY opposite story to some of my colleagues that made me look like a bad person, FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP FLIP OFF. You continue doing this, and you're not fooling anyone. Just cause you can't do your job, doesn't mean you should be hatin' on me! It'll catch up to you in the end. PROMISE.
To my stooooopid insurance that always seems to go up every time I pay the bill, Flip off!!! For the record, I hope something does catch fire so I can maybe feel like I get my money's worth...ok maybe not. But it's still frustrating!
Ok, enough bitching....Happy Weekend People! A little something for you to look forward to: We're cutting up my dead cow tomorrow, so be ready for some gross pictures on Monday! HA!




No comments:
Post a Comment