Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, November 17, 2011

ESG, GCG!

In case you're not a Bobcat fan, you probably don't know what that means...let me interpret...

EAT SHIT GRIZZLIES, GO CATS GO!

Saturday is the annual Brawl of the Wild, Cat/Griz weekend...Montana State Bobcats (Bozeman) vs. University of Montana Shizzlies...OOPS! I meant Grizzlies.

In case you couldn't tell I'm a Bobcat fan, cause duh, that's where I went to school. And we're currently ranked #1...ummmm yes....I said #1. I googled it and it is the 111th year they are playing against each other, which is the 8th longest Division IAA football rivalry in history. NO. BIG. DEAL. Let me share some of my favorite pictures of this holiday:










So in other words...

FTG!!!!! That means "Eff The Griz"

And GOOOOOOOO BOBCATS!!!!  

4 comments:

  1. Well...you stole my post. Not really because I'm still going to do this. LET'S GO CATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime i see the little guy above...it cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little guy cracks me up each and every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I wish I got this fired up over a sports team! :o) Loved your guest post at Lacey's today, by the way!

    ReplyDelete