My poor, dear, sweet cousin LACEY fell down while walking in her living room last weekend. She broke her elbow, dislocated her kneecap, and has to have surgery on that once her elbow heals. She blogs almost every day, and the use of only 1 hand has her in a bit of a bind...it's a little difficult to type with only 1 hand! So I volunteered to guest post for her today...check it out and wish her quick healing!
I'm your newest follow from Lacy's blog!! I love your post!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Prayin for her!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry and hope she heals quickly! I looked through some of the guest posts and that is by far one of the coolest ideas ever!! So many interesting people!
ReplyDeleteOh poor thing...hope she feels better soon!! Will go
ReplyDeleteOver to support...
I am still not sure I completely believe that she was just WALKING through her living room. ;o) I think there has to be a story here that's being left out....
ReplyDelete