You guys know the drill. If you have a blog, feel free to grab my button
and either link back to Amanda or I...
Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This
is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great
things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure
you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs
credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!
-Flip ON to it being Friday! I mean, does it get any better than that?!?!
-Flip ON to going to the rodeo this weekend! I looooove me a good rodeo!
-Flip ON to finally getting my hair done today! It's been 3 months...about 1 month too long. It's bad. Just sayin.
-I know this may sound cruel, but Flip On to Smoke getting neutered today. His hormones have been going crazy and he hasn't been listening well at ALL. This will hopefully help him get under control a little bit!
-Flip on to getting to work with cows this weekend. I love working with cows, and ours are pretty easy to deal with. For the most part.
-Flip ON to our cousin Nathan coming down to spend some time with us this weekend. I see bonfires and BBQ's going on!
And for the bad...
-Flip OFF to heartbreak...the poor sick kitten Binx didn't make it :( She was too sick. And after a freak accident last night, the other kitten didn't make it either :( It has been a sad sad day in the Hackley household the last couple days :(
-Flip Off to plastic silverware that breaks when you're trying to eat your food, causing said food to fly all over you, your clothes, your hair, the floor, your desk...you get the idea...
-Flip Off to myself for being too embarrassed from all of the weeds in my garden to take pictures and share with you guys :( I think I'm just going to suck it up and take some this weekend, so you guys can at least see what the heck I have going on out here!
Ok friends, that's all for today! I hope you have a GREAT weekend!





Rodeo, family visiting, and bbq sounds fun! Im sorry to hear about the kitties :(
ReplyDeleteYay for having your hair done, I am way over due too. Hopefully next weekend.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about my garden too, the weeds are growing better than my veggies, I hate that!
Have a great weekend and fun at the Rodeo and gathering cows!
I usually go 6 months between cuts, so 3 sounds just fine. Haha. I'm sorry about your kitty :(
ReplyDelete