Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hey!

So, you know sometimes when life gets in the way and you feel like you just need to take a little break?

Well, that's what's happening here lately, and I just thought I'd come and let you guys know I am taking a short little break from this here blog. I won't be blogging this week or the beginning of next week.

Rest assured, I will come back :) I still have LOTS of things to share with you guys, but my priorities are what is going on in my real life right now. Everything is fine, I just have a lot to do in the next week or so-mainly moving my office to a new location.

I hope you all have a great week, weekend, and try not to miss me too much!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! We all need a rest sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I get back you decide to take a break?! Hmph. ;o) Just kidding. I hope everything is okay.

    ReplyDelete