Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

I haven't linked up with Amber for awhile, so I thought I would participate in It's Ok Thursday this week!



...It's ok that I haven't quite figured out instagram yet...I'm working on it! (I wanted to get a picture from there to email to myself...how the heck do I do that???)

...It's ok that Patrick and I had to drive the big ol' water truck home last night from the farm to our house, and he dropped me off at the end of the driveway because he had to go drive out to one of the fields. Kinda felt like I was getting off of the school bus!

...It's ok that my little Smoke is going to the vet tomorrow to lose his manhood :( Sad, but needed! He has been acting crazy lately, and not listening.

...It's ok to not love twitter.

...It's ok to have a picture of a shirtless Shemar Moore taped to the screen on my laptop at work :)

...It's ok to not wash your hair every day-I'm learning to love this! SO much quicker getting ready in the morning!

...It's ok to turn your cell phone OFF every night! You should try it! It's so liberating!

...It's ok to be researching places to go/eat/explore for my work trip to Nashville in July! Woohoo!

...It's ok to not do anything at night when you get home from work, except watch tv and read your Kindle.

...It's ok to want to read more dirty romance novels after reading 50 Shades of Grey! Oooh la la :)

...It's ok to get frustrated when people don't do their job and you have to pick up their slack.

...It's ok to not want to paint your fingernails...ever....in the summertime because they just chip off when I work outside all the time.

...It's ok to cut down on caffeine! I've been working on this and feeling a lot better, believe it or not. Mostly because I've been drinking LOTS more water!



I hope you all have a great Thursday...and tomorrow is Friday! YAHOO!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cell phones have an off button? Wow! ;) haha It is definitely good to cut down on caffeine. I found that when I did I started feeling so much better and I have loads less anxiety when I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate washing my hair haha. I have to wash it every other day and I really wish could skip a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I don't wash mine every day! I don't know exactly how to email instagrams, but my phone saves a copy to my camera roll, so I email it on the phone from there...Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete