You guys know the drill. If you have a blog, feel free to grab my button and either link back to Amanda or I...
Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!
Flip ON to my hubby, who came in to my office this week and brought my the famous smile cookies from Baker Boy bakery in Sidney, Montana. How sweet of him :)
Flip ON to my sister for going and getting me coffee this morning! Yum :)
Aaaand another flip on to Patrick and my sister for all of the carpooling we did to work this week! Yay for saving money!
Flip ON to my garden! It really has grown a lot this week, and I finally have my gourds and baby watermelon coming in!
FLIP OFF to bad drivers who pull out in front of you when you're going 70 mph, and they get up to a whopping 45 mph. Lame.
Flip off to loooooong, boring conference calls at work. Ugh.
Flip Off to my house that always seems to get dirty/messy RIGHT after I clean it.
Flip off to starting your grill, only to have it turn off 5 minutes later because you ran out of propane. Sad :(
Flip Off to sick kittens :( One of them has gotten better and now is kind of obnoxious now since she's meowing so much! The other one that we think is blind is still pretty sick, so I'm taking it to the vet today to get some antibiotics. Hopefully that will make it better.
Flip Off to hot coffee that burned my poor niece two days ago :( You can read my sister's story about it HERE. It's so sad :(
That's it! I hope you all have a great weekend! Nothing big planned for us-just working on the farm and in the garden!
Be sure to come back on Monday for a guest post from my sister BOONE, who is living with us this summer!





I hate ones who pull out in front of you and slow down! Grr! I ride their tail too! That's what they get!
ReplyDeletei going to have to link up one of these fridays....can't wait to see your garden!!
ReplyDeleteMajor flip off to hot coffee burning Miss K! And yay for your gourds and watermelons!! And I hope those kitties will be all better soon :(
ReplyDelete