I'm here everyone! For Flip On/Flip Off Friday! This is a link up that Amanda from Princess of the Panhandle and I do every week...Please join us!
Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This
is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great
things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure
you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs
credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!
Flip ON!
...to my friends for always making me laugh...especially Celeste!!!
...Flip On to the hardworking men working to restore our electricity to our house! THANK YOU!...
...Flip On to all of the firefighters in Montana and Colorado who are fighting these big fires. Stay safe everyone! Well, and firefighters in general. They all kick ass...
...Flip on to SARAH KATE, whom I get to meet in real life in 28 days!!! Yes, I'm counting!!! We are both each other's "firsts" for meeting a blogger in real life. SO excited!!!
...Flip On to having a wonderfully, amazing, supportive family. I love all of my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, great uncles, great aunts, cousin-in laws and everyone else. Pretty sure I have the best!
...Flip on to my sister helping out in the garden as much as she has the last couple days since the power has been out. Woohoo!
...And Flip ON to these boys making this corny but cute video below. It's a spoof of "Sexy and I Know It" but it's about farmers...pretty funny to me!
FLIP OFF!!!!
...I think you already know I was going to flip off windstorms for knocking out my power for 3.5 days. Lame.
...Flip off to calories. Can you just count yourselves?
...Flip Off to unpacking...moving sucks, but unpacking may be worse.
...Flip Off to weeds in my garden. They deserve a big ol' flip off.
...Flip off to those who complain about their lives, while seeking sympathy and attention. If you're looking here, you're definitely not getting it from me!
And that's all friends! I hope you all have a great weekend, and I have lots of pictures and things to share with you next week. Too-da-loo!





Good one friend!
ReplyDeleteHaha that video was hilarious!
ReplyDeleteCan we say EXCITED?!?! :o) I really can't wait to meet you in person!!! Less than a month away!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about all of you out there dealing with the fires! It's been bone-dry here, too, but no threat of fires. I hope they aren't threatening you! (I guess this means no fireworks for the 4th, huh?)
Love your Flip On/Off this week! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI just DIED over that video! Absolutely priceless!
ReplyDelete