I'm not gonna lie, I didn't really even think about posts for this week, or trying to be creative. I have just a couple random things for you today!
1) I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new fridge! After we got everything moved into the new one I just kept saying, "There's SO much room!" This is what I got, for those of you interested:
2) Sarah Kate introduced me to the wonderful world of Picmonkey.com! How have I not heard of this before?!?!?! It takes boring pictures and makes them AAAHHHHH-mazing! I'll be using it to put watermarks on my pictures that I take, so I don't have any little internet trolls trying to steal my pictures!
3) Speaking of pictures, I had the local library board ask if they could use some of my pictures for their new website! How cool is that?!?!
4) I spent more time weeding in my garden this weekend...these weeds are a never-ending beast. I'm slowly but surely getting there, but man is it taking a lot of time! I found out we have our potatoes, spinach, red leaf, green leaf, iceberg and zucchini and squash growing in too! That means almost everything is up! Just waiting on the green chilies, bell peppers, jalapenos, gourds, pumpkins and watermelon. Woohoo! Last week my peas sprung up like CRAZY too. I can't wait until I can start eating all of the goodness!
5) I was thinking yesterday how awesome the 4-day work week was last week, and wishing that every week started on Tuesday instead of Mondays :) Who is with me?!
I know this was totally random, but I just had a few random updates for you all! Happy Monday!





We started a little garden this year but everything is just in pots. We have jalapenos, Anaheim peppers, tomatoes and cilantro.
ReplyDeleteI keep thinking today is Tuesday blech!!!
That is so great that they want to use your pics! You always have great pictures. Your garden sounds so cute! You'll be eating delicous veggies out of it in no time :)
ReplyDeleteI love your fridge! I bounced back and forth between getting the style you got and the side-by-side, and eventually went with the side-by-side because I don't like bending down to access the freezer. I'm that lazy. ;o)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you like Picmonkey! It's what I've been using for quick fixes when I don't want to load Photoshop. Sometimes I even like the results better from Picmonkey!
SUPER excited for you that your images will be used on the library website! That is HUGE!!! See...now you def need the watermark! ;o)
congrats...you do take some amazing pictures!! what an honor! i agree about water marking!!! and yaahhh for a new fridge..that's how i felt when i got my new one too!
ReplyDelete