Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, June 20, 2013

ABC's of ME!

Just what you wanted to hear about...more of ME! Well, that IS why you guys are here isn't it?

HickChickBritt tagged me in this ABC's of me post she did yesterday, so I'm playing along! Hopefully you'll learn something new about me that you didn't know before...here goes!

A. Attached or Single? Married. It will be 5 years on August 30th this year!
B. Best Friend? My friend Stef...10 years now! And she just got engaged on Monday! HOORAY!! And my friend Chay...although friends not as long, she is one of the best :)
C. Cake or Pie? Umm, both? I prefer cake probably. Like cheesecake, Costco chocolate cake, confetti cake with the amazing frosting with colorful chunks of sugar in it...


D. Day of Choice? Saturdays, because the day is always full of so many possibilities on how to spend your time! Or Fridays, because it's always so relaxed at work, I often go on lunch dates with friends, and there is NO better feeling than when the clock hits 5 p.m. and you walk out your office door!
E. Essential Item? Water...I drink lots of it...about 100 ounces a day.
F. Favorite Color? Pink! Light pink, dark pink, bright pink, you name it.


G. Gummy bears or worms? What an odd question. Bears I guess.

H. Hometown? Corvallis, Montana
I. Favorite Indulgence? Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream. None of that Froyo crap. And if anyone tries to convince you that froyo is better than ice cream, well, they're just in denial and lying to themselves.


J. January or July? If anyone who reads this has EVER been to where I live, you know that hands DOWN, July wins. Why not January? Because riding your snowmobile to the highway because you're snowed in is not my idea of a good time.
K. Kids? Nope, not yet. But we have two furbabies, Harley and Smoke!
L. Life isn't complete without? My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
 

M. Marriage Date 8/30/2008
N. Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 sisters and 1 brother-I'm the oldest.
O. Oranges or Apples? Fuji apples


P. Phobias? Snakes, being unable to see the bottom of a lake/ocean/pond.
Q. Quotes? Everything is alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
R. Reasons to Smile? A baby's laugh.


S. Season of Choice? Fall, because it's crisp in the mornings and evenings, but warm during the day.
T. Tag 5 people:  Michelle, Jennifer, Amanda, Tiffany, Annabelle.
U. Unknown Fact about Me: I have CRAZY dreams, almost every night. And I can remember them with ridiculous detail. Not all of the time, but some of the time. And I remember dreams that I had from years ago, and I can still tell you in detail what they were about. Like dreams from 20 years ago.


V. Vegetable? I do love some veggies! My favorite is probably asparagus.
W. Worst Habit? Being lazy and unmotivated when I actually have a lot of stuff to do.
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? X-Ray
 

Y. Your favorite food? Ice Cream.
Z. Zodiac Sign? Scorpio


Well, hopefully you didn't find me too boring, and at least got some entertainment value out of my ramblings :) Happy almost Friday!!

9 comments:

  1. THanks for tagging me and for sharing about you! You will get my ABCs next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from HickChickBritt's blog. You have me extremely intrigued with what this Half Baked Ice Cream is. Soooo need to go to the store and figure that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I am going to go fill it out right meow! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag!!

    Oh, Half Baked. Girl, you are speaking my language!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I knew I liked you before and now, I like you even more! Your favorite quote is probably my favorite quote! It brought a lot of strength to my sisters and I when my parents went through a divorce after 25 years of marriage. I am also the oldest out of my siblings and am a scorpio too! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Half Baked is the bombdiggity! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your quote!!! Thanks for tagging me! I am getting it posted in a jiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are always fun...yaah for 5 years of marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the only person I know whose favorite vegetable is asparagus! How very random! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I love reading these. I used to remember all of my dreams, but now I think I just fall into a comatose sleep every night. I do remember vividly a reoccurring nightmare I had when I was little though! haha Holy cow you drink 100 ounces of water a day! Good for you. I maybe can get 60 down. I remember in Montana I drank more though, it's just so dang dry!

    ReplyDelete