Then you put together a playlist that includes "Single Ladies," "Swagger Jagger" (like from the California milk commercials), and the Harlem Shake.
Really, there are no words, so I'll let the pictures do the talking.
My brother on the left, Patrick in the middle, cousin Nathan on the right.
Practicing their dance moves in the car before they headed to town.
Can you sense the excitement?!?!
So, Nathan is like 6'4", and when he put his arms over the sides of the car, both hands were hanging off of both sides. His "wingspan" is wider than the whole bug!
So basically we rode around town following them, taking random videos as they stopped at the grocery store, gas stations, and in front of some of the bars where people were congregating. They had several people follow them and ask for pictures. They even went into a convenience store and bought milk. The clerk was laughing hysterically! All in all they had a great time...and were totally sober! Hahahahaha.
So now when everyone sees the bug driving around town, they're going to expect a bunch of cows to get out and start dancing!
The last stop they made was in front of the Vet's office, and we got one good video of them doing what we shall call, the Harlem Milkshake.
ENJOY!
ENJOY!




This is udderly ridiculous, but pretty dang funny. Wish we could have been there to watch.
ReplyDeleteI can't watch the video (at work) but, this is HILARIOUS!!! They are such good sports!
ReplyDeleteUm....this is hilarious. So awesome. I hoe it goes viral and you all get famous and rich. For real.
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
When I saw the video on youtube I died laughing! Patrick's facial expressions are the best! I am sure this was a real treat for anyone they came in contact with! Can I hire them to come crash my 30th bday next year?
ReplyDeletehaha, I love this! I'm so glad you have fun guys to hang out with (or follow around and video!)
ReplyDeleteOh my freaking god! That is TOO funny!!!!!! It's great to see people having fun that don't need to have alcohol to get it going.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the fun!
Hahahaha! The udders on those costumes kill me! Why didn't you join in? ;o)
ReplyDeleteBack in FL, we had a Chickfila day every year where if you dressed up as a cow, they'd give you a free meal. It was hilarious watching grown men do that for free food!
Love it! Would have loved seeing everyone's reactions in town too!
ReplyDelete