Happy Friday!!!!
Today I am doing something my cousin Lacey
does, and introducing you to one of my music jams. She does Friday Jamz
most every week, and I always look forward to hearing the songs she
chooses!
And I'm also linking up with Jennifer for Soul Food Friday!
So
what song am I currently loving? What song just makes me want to blast
it with my windows rolled down and dance like a crazy woman? YES, I am
THAT girl! I feel like this song just feeds my soul-it's one of those
songs that when I hear it, can't help but start moving and dancing. I
love those types of songs! So, unless you've been living under a rock,
you've probably heard this song by the not-so-bad-to-look-at Robin
Thicke:




This is an awesome song! I crank it up every time! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI listened to it this morning on my way to work!
ReplyDeleteI am so addicted to this song. It was on a reapeat on my way to to work today.
ReplyDeleteLove it!! What a good soul food link up idea!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany