I haven't posted a recipe in awhile, so I thought I'd post my delicious cheesecake recipe that I make a couple times a year. It's actually from Pampered Chef, and I got it from them when I bought their 9 inch spring-form pan, which you need to make a good cheesecake.
Perfectly Creamy Cheesecake
Ingredients
Crust:
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 Tbsp sugar
Filling:
3 packages cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 eggs, room temperature
1/2 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. For crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until well blended. Press crumb mixture into bottom of 9 inch spring form pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven to cooling rack.
2. For filling, beat softened cream cheese, sugar and flour on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mix on low speed just until blended. Stir in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour filling into crust.
3) Bake 55-60 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken (the center will firm as it cools). Remove from oven to cooling rack. Immediately run releasing tool (it came with the pan, but I lost it, so I just use a butter knife) around sides of cake to loosen from pan; cool completely. Cover, refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Release collar from around pan. To serve, cut into wedges.
And of course, you can add any sort of berry topping you'd like!
This is a GREAT recipe, so if you want to make a cheesecake, this one is a good one to use!




This looks amazing! I would totally try it. You know, if I hadn't burned my oven up and all. :)
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
Yummy! I need a spring form pan! This might give me good reason!
ReplyDeleteI have never made a cheesecake before. Now that I'm a mom, I should probably branch out a little with my cooking! haha
ReplyDeleteThat looks really good! Add some fresh strawberries on top and yum! Well, looks like I'm craving cheesecake now...
ReplyDelete