Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Funnies

With such a wordy and serious post yesterday, I thought I'd lighten it up a bit for Friday! Here are some recent funnies I've found on Pinterest.

FYI, there's some naughty language below, but the e-card just wouldn't be the same without it!







Happy weekend friends!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect Friday post! These are great
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Friday Funnies, they all made me smile! Thank you I needed that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's no Jonathan Taylor Thomas!!!! LOL!!!! So true. Although, they're both rather feminine in my opinion! Where's all the manly men?! Sheesh. Like McSteamy on Grey's Anatomy - I'll never forgive them for killing him off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious. I can't even pick a favorite. They're all too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun! One of my sisters was a big JTT fan - I was more of a Devon Sawa gal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have the opposite problem with my tupperware. Tons of lids but now bottoms. Ahhh good ole JTT!

    ReplyDelete