It started off really well when we checked into our room, when we found out that since Patrick was on the planning committee as the Farm Bureau Representative, our room was paid for the two nights we would be staying there! As soon as the clerk said that, I asked for a brochure from the spa...and made an appointment for a massage that afternoon. Talk about a happy pregnant lady!
Our room was pretty nice too, complete with a balcony that looked out into the golf course and mountains.
Friday night we had social hour and dinner, then just visited with other young people involved in agriculture. Saturday Patrick got up to start breakfast and his sessions for the day...I didn't roll out of bed until about 9:45. I put on some comfy clothes, grabbed my Kindle and headed down to the Cafe for breakfast. After that I decided to go sit outside in the crisp weather and read by the pool.
We didn't get a good picture of the both of us at all this weekend, but I did snap a pic of my outfit for the night:
Sunday morning we got up for breakfast and listened to a great speaker from Beef Magazine, Amanda Radke. She promotes beef and talked about how to be a better Agvocate on social media. Patrick was the host for the morning so he had to get up and say a few words and give away some door prizes.
It was a great relaxing weekend with some fun in there, and thank goodness for Columbus Day today because I have the day off!
Hope you all had a great weekend as well!











You are looking awesome girlfriend!!! Sounds like a great weekend!!
ReplyDelete30 weeks!?! Holy moly, this baby is gonna be here before you know it!! And you're tiny!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a very enjoyable weekend! and I'm really glad that you got to get a massage!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like JUST what you needed! Glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDeleteWe love going to our state's Young Farmer and Rancher Conference annually. So much fun! We've made a lot of great friends through the conference and getting involved with the leadership of the group too.
ReplyDeleteHaha Agvocate! love it! You are looking really good for 30 weeks!
ReplyDelete