Dear Baby H,
I love you SO much. However, I do not love it when you kick my ribs. I know it's crowded in there, but please punch away on anything else besides my ribs.
-Your mom with sore ribs
Dear Government,
You all are acting like a bunch of idiots. I'm pretty sure what the American people want LESS than a higher debt ceiling is for America to declare bankruptcy.
Congratulations on acting like a bunchof 5 year olds and throwing tantrums
because you aren't getting your way.
-Pissed off voter
Dear Wheat Market,
I like where you're headed. If you could just keep on going up, I'd appreciate it.
-An anxious farmer
Dear Husband,
I hope you guys are having a blast in Vegas! Wish I was there, but I'm pretty sure I
couldn't waddle my way down the Strip with the rest of you. And I might get weird looks
if I was trying to shake my tailfeather in the clubs. And all of the smoking in the casinos?
Probably not a great idea for me.
-Your super jealous wifey
Dear Coworkers,
THANK YOU for throwing my baby shower this coming weekend! However,
please do not embarrass me by making me do something ridiculous!
-Your coworker who loves karma
Dear Green Bay Packers,
If you could quit getting injured that would be great. See,
my husband and I are coming to see you play in about a week,
and we'd appreciate it if you were healthy enough to win the game.
-Packers fan
Dear Fall Weather,
I am LOVING you right now! Cool days, scarves, heated seats, soup...love it all!
-Your cool-weather friend
Dear Readers,
Hope you all have a great weekend!




These Friday letters made me smile! I think this might be a post I have to sorta copy.....if I can be that creative!
ReplyDeleteI think I might have to sorta copy it too! Great way to cover lots of things. Love reading your blog Nicole!
DeleteSo what are the temps like in Montana right now?! It's just beginning to be soup-weather here, too! I've got two on my Pinterest board to make next week!
ReplyDeleteOur nights are cold in the 40s, but the days are nice getting up into the 50s. I know colder weather is coming and I'm just trying to prepare for it. I walk a minimum of four miles every day just getting Lex to and from school, so I am NOT looking forward to the cold wind and rain!