First and foremost, you know this sweet little nugget niece of mine? The cutest Minnie Mouse I've ever seen! She was all sorts of curious on Halloween, and looks too cute for words in her little outfit. Well today is her momma's birthday, so wish my sis Michelle a Happy Birthday! I don't even want to think about how old she is, cause that makes me feel super old :)
I am unbelievably happy that it's Thursday, and almost the weekend...however I'm working this weekend, but not at my regular job. A friend of ours owns a retail store near here, and she's going to a trade show this weekend. Her employee who was supposed to cover the weekend, up and took off somewhere, so she called and asked if I would help cover the store...of course! She always lets us in on the sweet friends and family discount deals, and it's just nice to help out a friend. The store is called Steamboat Dry Goods, and you can see some of their fantastic merchandise on their Facebook Page. Both Patrick and I have a ton of it, and it's really good quality stuff.
Next...these boys...I mean come on. Their faces??? So precious :) If you look close enough to Harley's bottom jaw, you can see his teeth sticking out..he's got a bit of an under bite. Only a face a mother could love!
There's a white board at my office...and each week my boss has been putting up someone's name, and we all write down the things we enjoy about that person. This was the one from my turn on the board. It's always nice to see the wonderful things that people think about you :)
Lastly, there have been some gorgeous skies around here lately. I mean, this is
the Big Sky State!
Doesn't get much better than that my friends. Happy almost Friday!










Beautiful! Your co-workers are really nice! But it's all true! Your boys are going to be tickled when Baby H gets here!
ReplyDeleteLove your pictures, as always, and you should be totally flattered by all the kind words about you on the board! What a fun idea for the office!
ReplyDeleteThose pics are really pretty! Thanks for the birthday shout out!
ReplyDeleteLovin' that daytime picture of the sky!!! I love seeing puffy white clouds against a blue sky backdrop!
ReplyDeleteOkay...the white board thing is a super sweet idea...but what happens if you don't like the person of the day? If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all? ;o)
Beautiful pictures! And your minnie mouse is too stinkin cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the idea from your boss..yah for them celebrating you this week!!
ReplyDelete