Here is what my cousin's Mother in Law said about my dream:
Dog- Good omen symbolizes friends, and is linked to colors usually a sign of a protective friend
Colors-Red if bright- a warning to curb your temper- if deep unexpected good news, Brown-MONEY LUCK!!!!
Garden- a comfortable life, an absolute best foretells spiritual satisfaction, domestic love and financial security.
Corn- The best dream you could have, Happy omen of success in all that concerns you.
Money-
Finding money is a sign of mixed blessings: your financial success will
come with some disappointment, but loosing it means a windfall...she
had both...
House-
Selling a house is a release from pressing responsibilities, but buying
a house signifies a short but exciting love affair.
Teacher-
being a teacher in your dream is telling you that if you want to run
avoid unpleasant repercussions, you must control your tendency to "Hunt
with the hounds, and run with the hare". In other words slow it down be
patient.
Please tell her to read this from the bottom working up, as this
is how the chain of events is taking place. Because she is pregnant, her
spirit guilds are giving her information via dreams. Please tell her
that her little one will be watched over by passed loved ones, and
spirit guilds. Also, babies up until the age of 5, can still see spirit
subconsciously, some kids till they are 7. Your cousin is totally in a
spot to play this smart, as her spirit guilds have basically given her
the road map. REMEMBER - START AT TEACHER AS THIS IS WHERE SHE IS RIGHT
NOW, AND WORK UP TO DOG.
This
baby is a good thing for her, and is there for her... literally picked
her to be it's mommy. Most important on the road map...LIKE THE HARE
So what do I think about her interpretation? SPOT ON!!! I read it from top to bottom and didn't really understand it...but once I followed her directions and read it from the bottom up (Teacher-Dog), it totally made sense for my life. Each and every one of those things I can tie into a certain situation going on in my life and it just makes sense.
Apparently my subconscious has a lot going on and it needs to get it all out. And she thinks my dreams are "exciting"...to me, I think that means I'm crazy and in need of an intervention or something, hahaha.
What do you guys think?




I am not sure i am into the whole dream reading thing. I just chalk it up to there being a lot on your mind when you go to bed. When i have my dreams they are usually about things happened with in the last couple of days.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...honestly? I don't read too much into dreams. And spirit guilds? Seems a little hokey to me. I agree with M Murray - I think mine come from having a lot on my mind and sleep if when my brain works to sort it all out!
ReplyDeleteI think it's pretty neat that she linked your dreams up so clear! I'm always curious to know what they mean! Especially the weird ones that don't make complete sense!
ReplyDeleteI always wonder what dreams mean. I think she did a pretty darn good job.
ReplyDelete