I mean, maybe it's just me...but helloooooo tall, dark and handsome cowboy! I may be biased :)
While I was taking pictures, Patrick was listening to the Packers game on Sirius XM. (Side note, he didn't even complain ONCE about missing the game to take these pictures! What a guy!) This was his reaction when they scored, and our friend happened to capture it! We were laughing so hard at him!
I am in LOVE with the job that she did! I wasn't going to do maternity pictures at all, but when she offered I thought what the heck?! I'm SO SO SO glad I did! And now I can't wait to have one of them printed to hang on the wall.
I hope you all take a break from blogging tomorrow and spend the day stuffing your face with all of the good food that will be inevitable eaten! We'll be spending it with Patrick's family and we'll be taking naps, watching football, and I will continue reading the Divergent series.
I thank God for the wonderful life He has created for me, for my amazing family and friends, and the future plans that He has for us. We are so blessed :)












She really did an incredible job! Were you guys not freezing, though? I mean, there's snow on the ground and you're only wearing a SWEATER!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so great! You need a canvas print of one for the nursery! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures! You guys look like a happy little family already! And what a guy for not complaining about the game! Would it have been different if he didn't get to listen on the XM?
ReplyDeleteAww I LOOOOVE them!! She did an awesome job... & has some pretty good subjects to work with too! Happy Thanksgiving to y'all! I hope y'all have a wonderful day!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! I really like the one of you two sanding by the fence line.
ReplyDeleteI love these! I had some maternity pictures done but i really wish Chris would have been in some.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!! I love them :)
ReplyDeleteThey are all amazing, but #3 down just blew my mind! You look absolutely gorgeous and glow-erific, and your cowboy definitely looked the part. The fact that he didn't complain about missing the game is EXTRA brownie points!!
ReplyDeleteI love the photos! The third one is my favorite - beautiful!
ReplyDelete