Dear Readers,
Let me introduce you to Salem Sue. She's the world's largest Holstein cow statue...located
in New Salem, along Interstate 94 between Dickinson and Bismarck, North Dakota.
Everybody say, "Hello Sue!"
Dear Pregnancy Brain,
You are not my friend. You know what happened yesterday? I gave a thank you card to
one of my coworkers for the gifts she gave me...and I actually forgot to fill the card out. I just put
her name on the inside of the card, stuck it in the envelope, sealed it and wrote her name on the
front. Genius I tell you.
Dear Alcohol & Drugs,
I've seen a lot of families suffering because of you lately...please just stop.
There are 11 employees at my job and we are all the busiest we've been in
over 20 years. If you weren't a problem, we wouldn't have jobs. Yet here we are, day
in and day out.
Dear Husband,
I came home the other night after a long day at work, to all of the laundry done.
You my dear, are a rock star.
I came home the other night after a long day at work, to all of the laundry done.
You my dear, are a rock star.
Dear DVR,
You and I have a date this weekend. The Voice, CSI, NCIS, Top Chef,
Grey's Anatomy. I cannot wait!
Dear Elliptical Machine,
With the time change coming tomorrow night, you and I will also be having frequent
dates, since it will be dark now by the time I get home from work. It's time
to dust off the cobwebs!
Dear Christmas Music,
It's only a little while longer that you and I have to hide quietly in my office together,
before we can actually turn the volume up for all of the world to hear...and not be
publicly shamed. Soon, my friend, soon.
That's all for today my friends! Hope you have a happy weekend!




The cow is so neat maybe one day I can visit it. Pregnancy brain is still with me after 6 years of not being pregnant lol
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet husband you def have a keeper
Yes I have been seeing a lot of families tore apart and kids hurting due you drugs and alcohol breaks my heart. One of my kids has a child whose parents are going through these and the child is just hurting and coming to school telling what all is going on I am just praying the parents get it together and wish more could be done
I love that cow. LOVE! How awesome!
ReplyDeleteI have found a {maybe slightly illegal} website where I can finally watch my favorite American shows again! I have so much catching up to do!
ReplyDeleteI just told Lexie tonight that it's almost time for us to start watching a Christmas movie every weekend! I'm so excited!
Haha I am totally listening to Christmas music already, that is so nice that he did the laundry for you, and HELLO SUE!
ReplyDelete