Last week, Patrick asked me to follow him down the road to an old shed so we could park our hay baler and older tractor for the winter. Of course I obliged.
And it just so happened that the light was decent, so I decided to make Patrick stop what we were doing and take a picture of me...you know, so I could be a fashion blogger and all. I mean, look how I flipped my hair to the side! Granted I wasn't staring off into space, laughing at nothing or at my feet (which is what a lot of fashion bloggers do, but that's just not me), but I think I added enough sass to the picture. Oh, and a giant belly.
Patrick had a long 3 days weaning calves from their mommas, so he was ready to be home and sitting in his recliner for the night...so he wasn't too thrilled to be stopping and taking pictures of me at the end of the day. But being the good blogger husband he is, he obliged. I asked him what he thought about it and this is how he replied! HAHAHA, oh what a sense of humor he has. But hey, he stopped long enough for me to take a picture of him, so he couldn't have been too upset ;)
And last but certainly not least...our sweet little Smoke all tuckered out from playing hard all day. This dog will even put himself to bed at night when he's tired. Around 9 pm, he'll go in the bedroom and jump up on the bed and fall asleep! What a sweet little bud.
Happy Hump Day everyone! Only 42 days until Christmas!!







Hey! I think you both did pretty good! Love your outfit!!
ReplyDeleteAt least you attempt the fashion blog. I think I'd lose my 3 readers if I attempted. In fact I am known for my "going out t-shirts" as opposed to my everyday t-shirts :) Patricks picture is very nice too! lol. And I love the funny places puppies can sleep!
ReplyDeleteOoo cute fashion blogger attire! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteLOL at the worldwidehealth comment at the top. No, that's not spam...of course not. ;o)
ReplyDeleteYou're such a cutie pie! I freakin' hate pictures of myself, so there's no way I could ever be a fashion blogger. And I don't have cute clothes. So there's that.
Haha typical hubby response ;) Great job, fashionista!
ReplyDelete