Last time I shared my dreams, it turns out my cousin's (hi Erin!!) mother in law interprets them, so hopefully she'll have a good answer for me this time too. Once she shares what it means with me, I'll let you guys know.
I had a whopper the other night that I just had to share with you guys, so here goes:
I was in a classroom because I became a teacher for
kindergarten, even though I wasn't qualified. Chay's sister was in my classroom
helping me lesson plan because I had no idea what I was doing. Then I had to
leave to take care of a house transaction because I was buying/selling a house
with my friend Lacey. However the transaction ended up, I ended up making $2.5 million
dollars. The millions were left in two square million dollar bills. The rest of
it was larger bills. Lacey just left them on the table, but I was out of the
classroom. I came back in and one of the kids had taken one of the million
dollar bills and ripped it. Chay's sister just taped it and it was fine.
Then I was in Vegas with my mom and we were sitting in the front row of this smaller show. I didn't want to go there, but my mom really wanted to go so we did. But it was some no-name person who wasn't even singing. They were just on stage getting ready for the show. The theater was all in red velvet. My brother was also there but kept coming in and out of the theater. I wanted to go tend to my garden, but my mom wouldn't let me.
When we finally could go, I ended up at my parent's house where my garden was in their backyard. My uncle Glen (dad's brother) was supposed to be there taking care of one of Patty and Rick's dogs, Deeks. I went back to water my garden. I was surprised it wasn't overtaken by weeds because I hadn't weeded it all summer. The plants were big and growing and I already had some squash growing even though it was too early in the season. The corn was big and huge, and I just kept spraying water all over it with this big giant hose I had borrowed from Patrick's Uncle Steve. I had too many carrots and squash, so I dug them up and placed them in a dirt pile. All of a sudden, they started growing on that dirt pile so I started watering them. I went back to look more in my garden to see what I had, and that's when I found Deeks. He had gotten into something so my uncle tried to help him. He placed him in a pink kiddie pool, and put that on top of a brown leather chair in the garden. I picked Deeks up out of the pool and tried to get him to walk but he was so sick. I was so sad. He layed down and I saw that his insides had been operated on and there was a giant open wound along his belly. I opened it up and there was a baby toy inside of him. I took that out and then I started grabbing the gauze my uncle had used-which happened to be all of the baby blankets and swaddlers that people had given me at my baby showers. I kept pulling more and more out of him and they didn't seem to stop. I was mad so I called Patty and told her, and was on my cell phone with her as I kept pulling out the folded and washed blankets.
Then I was in Vegas with my mom and we were sitting in the front row of this smaller show. I didn't want to go there, but my mom really wanted to go so we did. But it was some no-name person who wasn't even singing. They were just on stage getting ready for the show. The theater was all in red velvet. My brother was also there but kept coming in and out of the theater. I wanted to go tend to my garden, but my mom wouldn't let me.
When we finally could go, I ended up at my parent's house where my garden was in their backyard. My uncle Glen (dad's brother) was supposed to be there taking care of one of Patty and Rick's dogs, Deeks. I went back to water my garden. I was surprised it wasn't overtaken by weeds because I hadn't weeded it all summer. The plants were big and growing and I already had some squash growing even though it was too early in the season. The corn was big and huge, and I just kept spraying water all over it with this big giant hose I had borrowed from Patrick's Uncle Steve. I had too many carrots and squash, so I dug them up and placed them in a dirt pile. All of a sudden, they started growing on that dirt pile so I started watering them. I went back to look more in my garden to see what I had, and that's when I found Deeks. He had gotten into something so my uncle tried to help him. He placed him in a pink kiddie pool, and put that on top of a brown leather chair in the garden. I picked Deeks up out of the pool and tried to get him to walk but he was so sick. I was so sad. He layed down and I saw that his insides had been operated on and there was a giant open wound along his belly. I opened it up and there was a baby toy inside of him. I took that out and then I started grabbing the gauze my uncle had used-which happened to be all of the baby blankets and swaddlers that people had given me at my baby showers. I kept pulling more and more out of him and they didn't seem to stop. I was mad so I called Patty and told her, and was on my cell phone with her as I kept pulling out the folded and washed blankets.
So what do you think? Am I crazy, or am I crazy??




Crazy?
ReplyDeleteThey're dreams! They're SUPPOSED to be crazy! That's the delightful thing about dreams...even the scary ones don't make any sense at all, thank goodness.
I'm always taken aback by how vivid things like colors are in dreams, though...
I am so confused ?!?!? All I can think of is what? I thought i had crazy dreams but yours are definitely crazier.
ReplyDeleteGirl! I used to have crazy dreams like this! I haven't had one in a few years though. It seemed to happen more when I was in my early twenties! I hope you figure out what they mean! It's good to know to get a piece of mind!
ReplyDeleteOh wow...this is a doozie! You must have woken up exhausted from all that dream-work! Now I'm off to read the explanation on today's blog...
ReplyDelete