Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happies and Crappies

Happy Friday!!!

I'm linking up with Amber today for the weekly Happies and Crappies link up.


Thankfully I have mostly happies, so it makes for a pretty good week!
My Happies...

I am only 5 weeks away (*hopefully*) from meeting Baby H!


I was a winner in a local photo contest! One of our grocery stores built a brand new giant building. They had a photo contest and asked for people to submit pictures of what it was like living in Eastern Montana/Western North Dakota. I entered about 15 of my pictures and WON!! I guess there were hundreds of entries and mine was one of 7 winners. They'll keep the picture up for a year, then run the contest again. When they take the picture down, they give the picture to the winner, so I'll get to keep this nice print of one of the windmills on the farm. How cool is that?! And I also won a $150 grocery card...that always helps!


My hubby drove my pickup yesterday-filled it up with gas and washed it. When I met him in town last night I had to do a double take because I barely recognized my pickup. He hand-washed it, then took it through the car wash. What a guy! Here's Foxy looking super sexy this morning:


My last happies of the week comes this today...I had a coffee punch card all filled out and my coffee was free! And I'm getting my hair done!

Crappies....

I only really have one crappy of the week...my emotions are out of control! I'm all over the place, any little thing can make me sad or upset and I end up crying over nothing. Please pray for the sanity of myself and my husband...we're gonna need it!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! Congrats that is so awesome! You have a great husband :-) Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great for being 5 weeks away! I was a puffy mess at that time!! Dang swelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your picture win! WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be a skinny minnie after that baby pops out, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh look at your belly…I LOVE IT!!!!! SO SO SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! I can't believe you're so close.
    Congrats on the photo win, that's great!
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't mind having my own canvas of that photo! It's gorgeous!! I can't wait to see what you can do once you've got professional equipment and software. Really, you've got a knack for this.

    Only five weeks to go! YEAH!!!! And no puffy face or arms yet! Wooohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looks so adorable all preggers and stuff! Congrats on your winnings! You are so talented!

    P.S. I deleted my Miss Scissorhands blog and now just have the Mrs. Scissorhands...not sure what direction it is taking, but I hope we can stay "blog buddies" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good hubby ;) Congrats on winning!! That is awesome! I would be so excited just to win, and the print/GC would be a total bonus!!

    ReplyDelete