Of course I didn't forget it was Flip Off Friday! I had that last post done a couple days ago and thought I would post it yesterday. Well, that didn't happen so I just put it up this morning.
But for today's flip off...
FLIP OFF!! FLIP OFF! FLIP OFF!!! To the FREAKIN' winter that never seems to end. It's snowing/blowing/blizzarding today, AGAIN. They closed the roads, so even if I wanted to go home I couldn't. Hubs called me this morning cause he drove home earlier, and our truck got stuck on our county road again, cause there was too much snow to get through it. He had to walk to our house in the blizzard. And wouldn't you know it, he didn't bring his keys and the house was locked. Soooo, he kicked the door in. AMAZING.
That's really only my major flip off of the day. Just when I thought spring was here....FOOL! Wrong again.
But I supposed I could find some things to complain about.....
Flip Off to Dolly the Dodge. I explained in the last post about that whole "situation." BUT, we picked up our new truck yesterday, so hopefully things go MUCH better with this one.
Flip Off to people being too nosey and not minding their own business. That's all I'm gonna say about THAT one, cause if I said more I'd probably get in trouble :)
Ummmm, what else?
Oh yeah, flip off to this stupid carrot I'm eating. I hate dieting, but I gotta be in a bathing suit in 3 days so it's a must. Ugh.
Well peeps, you won't be hearing from me for awhile, but when I get back I'll have LOTS LOTS LOTS to share! Have a great weekend, great week, great weekend again and I'll talk to ya laters!!!




F-You-You! Good flip off to winter friend! I hope you have one amazing trip! Get a tan for me!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that he kicked the door in. I told that story this weekend to Mike and his sister and brother in law and they were all falling over laughing!!!
ReplyDelete