Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Side Note

I know sometimes I complain a lot about where I live, that there's no shopping, how I have to drive 4 hours to the airport, etc. BUT, I do love where I live. Although there are some negative things, there are also some positive perks.

Exhibit A: Yesterday afternoon I was QUITE frazzled, because the dinner I had prepared for a class I teach was not going to be there on time. I was about to run home (25 miles away!) and get the food to bring in for class. I had the keys in the ignition when hubs called to say he was on his way with it. PHEW! I got out of my truck and went back inside to finish setting up for class.

2 hours later....class gets over, we're ready to leave and I can't find my keys. My friend says, "I'm sure they're out in your truck." I say, "NO way! I NEVER leave my keys in the vehicle, and I always lock it!" But what would you know...go to my truck, open the door and the keys are in the ignition!

THAT is one of the reasons I love where I live. I left my vehicle open, with the keys in it, Ipod sitting on the dash, and come back to everything in its place, right where I left it.

YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment