Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What?! Destination Tuesday?!?!

Yes, that's right. You read correctly. It's destination Tuesday! Mostly because I didn't feel like blogging when I got back home last night from Vegas.

I say again, I'm one LUCKY lady! We go on a 4 day trip to Vegas, get back last night, and leave again on Sunday for a Caribbean cruise! Since last week's Destination Monday was to Vegas, I'm taking you all to Costa Maya and Cozumel, which are the two ports that we'll be stopping at on our 5 night, 6 day cruise on Royal Caribbean cruise lines. And don't worry, I'll post all about Vegas too! (Maybe later today, maybe tomorrow....we'll just have to see how much time I have!)

I give you Cozumel, Mexico:


Aaaaaand, here's Costa Maya:



I'm already a little bit tan from the Vegas weekend, since we spent a lot of time outside. But I hope after we get back from the cruise, I'm going to be RIDICULOUSLY tan! I will most likely stick out like a sore thumb amongst the rest of the pasty white people here that haven't seen the sun for months! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment