Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, March 28, 2011

So Much To Share

Oh boy, was this weekend a BIG one! SO much went on, and I can't wait to share it all with you!!!
I guess I'll go in the order that it happened this weekend, but I'll probably stretch everything out over the next couple of days cause there is literally THAT much!

First.....I already told you guys we are having baby cows...well I got to go out and meet them!!! We actually had our first calf born...his mother's name is Justin Beefer. I can't decide on a name for the baby, so a little help would be appreciated. Here he makes his debut:


A little while later, we also had another calf born. Well, he decided to make his home in the hay feeder:


I just love it when the babies are all small and cuddly! He's so cute!!! His mother is an angry bitch though. So cranky!

Soooo, I'm going to warn you all...my next post is gonna be GROSS and GRAPHIC. Probably not the worst you'll see all spring, but getting there. Not gonna lie, it's pretty nasty. But the kind of weird nasty that you can't stop looking at....

No comments:

Post a Comment