Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh Vegas, How I Heart Thee

Here are a few pics from Vegas! Since we were basically there for the NASCAR weekend, that's what most of them are from. And for all you Bachelor/Bachelorette lovers out there, I'll tie in a little bit of the current season below, and how it relates to NASCAR :) Betcha didn't know that, did ya?

Hubby and I in front of the Bellagio

In front of one of Dale Earnhardt's car at the NASCAR Cafe in the Sahara. On a side note, they have $1 blackjack tables at the Sahara!! Woop Woop!



Is this the real Caesar's Palace???


His girlfriend on the side....HA! He wishes!


The drivers and crews lined up for the National Anthem.


And they're off!


I won't bore you with anymore pics of NASCAR. But here's the Bachelor tie-in...you remember how Emily talked about her former fiancee being a race car driver? Well, he wasn't just ANY race car driver. His name was Ricky Hendrick. Son of car owner Rick Hendrick, who owns Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Mark Martin's cars...yeah, he's a pretty rich man! So that's my tie-in.

P.S. You know what I realized last week!?!?!?! I'm going to be on my cruise for the season finale of the Bachelor! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! I hope I can get SOME sort of access to the internet to find out who he picks!!!! SHIT!

1 comment:

  1. Friend, you crack me up. Look at you loving NASCAR! P.S. I'm loving P's shirt about the Packers and his love for Danica Patrick!

    ReplyDelete