Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Not Much To Say

I'm feeling very blog-uninspired today. There still is literally nothing going on here...still cold, still a crap-ton of snow. For those of you looking forward to spring, I wish I was as excited. However, like I have said before there are 4 seasons in Montana: Before winter, winter, after winter, and construction. We're in the "after-winter" phase right now. While it may be March, the temperature this morning was -10 when I drove to work. The pile of snow along my road is still about 7-8 feet high. I'm beginning to wonder if spring will EVER come!

Here are just some fun tidbits floating around in my head right now:

-I've decided that I'm going to start my garden earlier this year. No, not outside because it will freeze and kill the plants. I'm going to start it inside! That way when I finally get everything planted, I'll be able to enjoy more of the yummyness this summer. I got a seed catalog in the mail, and already picked everything out that I wanted. I'll post more on that later sometime.

-Although he is a tried and true farmer, my father in law asked me if I saw Justin Bieber's fashion flub at the Grammy's. I still laugh every time I think about this. He's very well-read.

-My mom sends me a picture of the day of my niece, every morning. Here is today's-she's excited about getting her pictures done today :)


-That's really about all I have....not a whole lot. Just ready to get the heck outta dodge and into the sun and warm weather! I probably won't do Flip Off Friday this week, and you probably won't hear from me until next Monday or Tuesday....sad, I know. Don't cry too hard :) Hope you all have a great rest of the week, weekend, and we'll talk to ya next week!

1 comment: